The Ones to Watch are cities with great immediate potential and likely to rise in our rankings in the near future.
Although they did not make it into the top 20, their high buzz scores indicate their effective branding. If these cities manage to increase their asset scores in categories such as crime index, attractions and quality of life, they could easily rank higher in the future.
Ones to Watch
21. Los AngelesAssets: 47.71Buzz: 35.7Average: 41.70
22. VancouverAssets: 53.87Buzz: 28.99Average: 41.43
33. MiamiAssets: 49.44Buzz: 29.79Average: 39.61
36. Cape TownAssets: 49.43Buzz: 29.33Average: 39.38
43. Atlanta Assets: 50.49Buzz: 26.76Average: 38.63
44. Hong KongAssets: 49.75Buzz: 27.33Average: 38.54
51. ChicagoAssets: 40.94Buzz: 34.98Average: 37.96
56. TorontoAssets: 47.11Buzz: 27.55Average: 37.33
59. VeniceAssets: 44.73Buzz: 29.61Average: 37.17
65. Las VegasAssets: 42.19Buzz: 31.84Average: 37.02
The US city to watch
Why is Miami on our global radar? Read more
*The number in brackets represents the city’s ranking within the CBB ’22.
Working with airlines: Hong Kong Express
With Hong Kong Express, Saffron’s ethnographic research revealed that customers saw travel as a life essential.Read more